Note: Code U CPR, LLC complies with the AHA by only offering e-cards. E-cards are accessed through the AHA’s website or form the email link. Once you have accepted your card, you can print a full size or wallet size as many times as you want. Code U CPR, LLC will only be distributing e-cards. This process can take between 24 and 48 hours. Please check your junk/spam folder for the mail informing you your card is ready.
We will work with you to ensure the following skills are performed appropriately and to the standard of the American Heart Association. These skills include chest compressions, use of a bag-valve mask and pocket mask for ventilation, and the appropriate use of an AED. We will also test you in single and multi- person rescuer scenarios.
Please note: This is a skills test and check off. No help will be given to you. However, questions can be asked prior to the start of the skills test and check off. For BLS, you will be tested on everything including Pediatric/infant CPR/AED, conscious and unconscious choking of and Adult/Infant.
- The Fee for the Skills Check is $50.00.
- These are “open enrollment” classes, designed for individuals to join who have completed the E-Learning simulation – Heartcode BLS.
- The Heartcode BLS includes the AHA BLS E-book.
- Due to this being a skills test, please arrive 30 minutes early to any of the equivalent certified classes. (Heartcode BLS = BLS skills check)
- All classes adhere to the most current American Heart Association guidelines.